Friday, January 15, 2010

1.0.174

Hi Friends

Announcement !!!

IW.net stopped supporting Version 1.0.172 !!! So that means now we can only use version 1.0.174 crack

Inviting friends to game ... and joining friend's game is not working ....

I used the 1.0.174 crack (one in the rar file in my earlier post) and it works fine ...
i played for hour and
i am not getting kicked ..
as i read some comments...
i don't know whats the problem .. its working ... fine with me ...


As far as TrackMania Nations Forever method ...i didn't test it, but .. as many of u tried it and told its working ... then its great ... it will be my plan B :)
But i will not suggest u to switch until zero Gear completely stop....

It may give lot of errors ... if we split ... better to use one game .. if it stops ... then we can shift to other ...
That's my View .... as long as my friend are playing .. with me i am fine ..

you choose ur method ...

and always use latest crack from here .. as it gets updated .. here ..

Thanks to Every one for updates
We are all in the same boat ...... So Keep it up ... :)



-- Rz King
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This where u will get
Updated patch
From Now On
--->
Updated Patch - 1/15/2010

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------