Sunday, January 17, 2010

Zero Gear Demo

hi Friends ,:D

Zero Gear is back To Demo .... as I Thought it will ..... just go to my game tab
first backup ZeroGear.bat file which is in
\steamapps\common\zero gear
select zero gear -> properties -> local Files tab -> verify integrity of game cache...
then copy past the ZeroGear.bat file back to
\steamapps\common\zero gear

that's it ...done play the game


LoL !!!



forum got suspended !!! Well Done .. :)

Its Free hosting account .... so It can't Handle
so many User .. i dint Expected .. :)
But Am happy TO see so many ...friends .. registered ...
Now I have to see For paid Host I think .... ... oops it will need money ...
i will see what i can do....


I Just made The Forum last evening ... In 1 hour ... up and running ;) ......... without prepared ....for .
.........so much success :o
:D Thanks for sticking together ..

Forum will Open ... Soon .. so
Now This time You better be prepared :mrgreen:

--Rz king